If you are also planning a full-time career in blogging, then you have landed at the right place. Let us take you on a quick stroll and make you understand The trend of a career in blogging.
Blogging, which has become one of the most impressive and lucrative careers in recent years, has become extremely common almost all over the world. However, there are a few facts you should be aware of before diving into the world of blogging.
Why Is Blogging Considered As A Budding Profession?
Blogging was once considered a hobby, but in 2019, we have seen a rise in the number of bloggers and people who have begun to try blogging as a career choice.
People these days are eager to start something of their own, and blogging is something that anyone can start from anywhere, thanks to the evolution of entrepreneurship and solopreneurship.
According to a new inbound marketing survey, nearly 80% of companies that use blogging as part of their Marketing Strategy report that their blogging activities resulted in consumer acquisition. Furthermore, 82 percent of companies claim that blogging is key to their success.
Potential of Blogging
Here are five significant advantages of blogging for Small Businesses:
• Boosts your business to a great extent
• Helps you develop better relations with new and old customers
• Connects the people with your brand
• Helps you enjoy a better visibility
• Makes you give a good fight to your rivals
Top 10 Blogs And Their Earnings
Here is a list of top 10 blogs and there earnings per year:
• Moz: $44.9 million per year.
• PerezHilton: $41.3 million per year.
• Copyblogger: $33.1 million per year.
• Mashable: $30 million per year.
• TechCrunch: $22.5 million per year.
• Envato Tuts+: $10 million per year.
• Smashing Magazine: $5.2 million per year.
• Gizmodo: $4.8 million per year.
Skills Required To Be A Professional Blogger
There are only a few fundamental skills, but they are all critical:
• You should be informed about and enthusiastic about the subject of your website/blog.
• You must be able to conduct market research.
• You’ll need stamina, inspiration, and self-control.
• To connect with other people, you’ll need inspiration.
• You must be willing to put money into your business.
1. A blogger needs to be disciplined
You just cannot ignore this word. For many people, however, internet marketing as a blogger may seem to be a very lonely and unpleasant position. The only person who can make that happen is you, sitting in front of a PC or laptop, ready to create a website/blog about a subject you’re interested in.
No one will tell you whether you did a good or bad job. Only you can perform market research, write posts, upload them, and bind it together. To do so, you’ll need a lot of self-discipline, determination, and the stamina to keep going.
2. Communication skills
Interacting with your followers is really helpful when you have some very good material on your website or blog. If they take the time to leave feedback on your blog, you can, of course, answer and provide as much assistance as possible.
Make an attempt to communicate with other bloggers in similar markets. They may be your rivals, but it’s never a bad idea to learn how they work – the best contact is with bloggers in your industry who have already developed popular blogs.
3. Value the time
This is the true investment to think about. To make the project work, you’ll need to find out how much time you have or are willing to invest. While everyone’s available time is different, I can at least estimate how long it will take to set up and maintain a single website.
The initial website setup takes about three to four hours, including the purchase of a domain and setting up hosting. It also entails setting up a CMS (Content Management System), which is the framework on which you will create all of your content.
Free Blogging Platforms
Here’s what you should be aware of:
• Wix (www.wix.com)
• WordPress (www.wordpress.org)
• LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)
• Weebly (www.weebly.com)
• Medium (www.medium.com)
• Ghost (www.ghost.org)
• Blogger (www.blogger.com)
• Tumblr (www.tumblr.com)
There is a great urge to find a way to make money. This is one of the low-cost market opportunities. Blogging will get you real money and a lot of attention on the internet.
All you need now is a good start. People who work full-time or run their own businesses will make blogging a part-time job and earn more money. Furthermore, blogging does not necessitate a significant financial commitment.